1. Considering the rights given to you for using the Services, you guarantee, covenant and agree to the following:
1.1. AML procedures will be carried out in accordance with Curaçao legislation.
1.2. you are at least 18 years of age or the age which is legally accepted for gambling in accordance with the legislation of your jurisdiction if different;
1.3. you are the lawful owner of the money on your account. All information provided by you to the Company during the registration process or at any time thereafter, including information as part of any payment transaction requiring money depositing, is true, valid, correct and complete and matches the name or names on the credit/debit card(s) or in other payment accounts that are used to deposit or receive funds on your account;
1.5. you fully understand the general methods, rules and procedures of the Services and of Internet gambling. You understand that you are responsible for ensuring the details of bets and games are correct. You will not commit any acts that may harm the reputation of the Company.
2. By accepting the Terms you give us the right to perform periodic inspections (at our sole discretion), or checks, which may be required by third parties (including regulatory authorities) to confirm your identity and contact details (”Check”).
3. During such checks we may restrict the possibility of money withdrawal from your account.
4. If any information that you provided to us with is false, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise incomplete, it will be deemed to be in breach of the contract terms, and we reserve the right to terminate your account immediately and/or refuse you the use of Services in addition to other measures we may choose to take in our sole discretion.
5. If we are not able to verify that you are of legal age in your jurisdiction, we may terminate your account. Furthermore, if we find that you are not of legal age at the moment of gambling:
5.1 your account will be terminated;
5.2 all transactions made during that time will become void, and all remaining funds deposited by you will be returned excluding commission fees in the amount of 20% - 50%;
5.3. any winnings which you have accumulated during that time will be forfeited and you will be required to return to us all funds that were withdrawn from your account.
6. The following activities are not allowed and constitute a material breach of the Terms and Conditions:
6.1. provision of information to third parties;
6.2. the use of illegal actions (such as fraud), including the use of malware, errors in our software, the use of automated players (also known as “bots”);
6.3. commitment of fraud in your favour, including the use of stolen, cloned, or otherwise illegally obtained data from a payment card when placing funds into your account;
6.4. participation in any criminal activity, including money laundering and any other activity with criminal-legal consequences; and
6.5. Collusion or attempted collusion, and/or intention to directly or indirectly participate in any collusion scheme with any other player while playing on the Website.